Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 6- Second Runway Show of Our Schedule- Vera Wang

Okay so I rushed to the Vera Wang show from Badgley Mischka’s runway show, still reeling from the excitement!! I have got to find my seat and just take a moment to get my head into the next show!!  Oh nice I see Helen Lee Schifer, Mary Frey and Mario Sorrenti very nice!

I really have to tell you, the real reason that I made my way to this runway show myself is because, my niece is a major fan of Vera Wang and I just really wanted to be able to give her great photos and details from this show!!  Okay, its time for the show to start but, before it starts, I love that the runway is in this blue light.. Kind of cool effect! It is very crowded in here, we are truly sitting shoulder to shoulder.. Lights deem and its time! Give you the look there is this giant gate that looks like its jeweled and just beautiful and the first model emerges wearing a Fur jacked, wedge black heels and the hair is kind of like a bob and the makeup isn’t really anything they look kind of void or blank.. Okay maybe the next look will be better like climaxing.. Nope its just very tonal and kind of like we just came to a funeral.  Everything is like pleated ultra sheer skirts and these odd looking coats/jackets and the shoes that have nothing to do with the look of the collection.  I’m sorry I just may have become the most disappointed person sitting in this Vera Wang runway mess!!  The collection is very nude and kind of like floating and vampireish then you have these big clunky shoes and no jewelry which, I guess she thought the gate was enough bling for this line.. I don’t know what else to say other than you be the judge:

I think Vera Wang had a great concept but, bring it to life is something totally different and this missed the mark for me!  Its so hard to knock such an amazing Designer but, I cannot say something was wonderful or even breathtaking when it didn’t have any of that to offer us.

 

We will be back soon from the Herve Leger by Max Azria Fall/Winter 2011 Mercedes Benz Runway Show!   

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographers: A. Barlow and L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment