Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2 Mercedes Benz Fashion Week!!

Up early the sun hasn’t even had the nerve to show up yet, that’s how early we are up and getting ready to trudge our way to the Lincoln Center for another amazing day of fashion wonderment!!  Here is what our schedule looks like for today:

9:00am- Ruffian

11:00am- Perry Ellis

2:00pm- Rebecca Taylor

3:00pm- Costello Toglipietra

6:00pm- Nicole Miller

Another wonderful and full day we have divided our schedules and somewhere in the middle we are going to try and meet up again!  Getting hair and makeup done, going to wear my Little black dress by CHANEL, Little black jacket CHANEL, Sunglasses Xoxo, Yellow Petal pocketbook and yellow polka dot scarf from “The Vintage Scarf” and Yellow BCBG shoes.. How I do so love my fashions, by the way you can get any of the scarves at www.thevintagescarf.com but not any that I’m rocking because they are vintage one of a kind.. This is me leaving my hotel to head over to the Lincoln Center:

I stopped and got my coffee talked with a few other reporters that I know and now I’m heading into the Ruffian show! You know for a 9:00am runway time there isn’t that many people here as of yet.. You know sitting here I started thinking every show we attended yesterday didn’t start until 30min pass the time and even one was 45min, I guess everyone got the point that the theme this season is late than never.. Okay its 9:30 and they are removing the plastic from the runway that makes me so excited every time I see this because you know its Lights, Cameras, Action, Models!!  Okay so I guess Ruffian went with the look of tuxedo because its black and white with satin skinny legged trousers.. This line is very feminine, loving the tweeds, lace and ruffles, Patent Leather and fringe just pure exquisiteness!!  I’m just to excited over this collection the 30min wait was well worth it and didn’t disappoint in one bit!!  I love to present the Ruffian Fall/Winter 2011 Collection:

Okay this show has taken my breath today and I am looking so forward to our next runway show so we are off and running to Perry Ellis!! Stay close because John Crocco of Perry Ellis is giving our Gentlemen his full attention!! See you soon Fabulous ones!!

 

Lapazimagieng Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: L. Mitchell for Lapaz Image/Event Consultants

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment