Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4- Finale Runway show of Our Schedule- Tommy Hilfiger

S. LaRae- Starts Article

You know this show is a major thing to me because I happen to love Tommy Hilfiger! When I’m just relaxing and kicking back I always have something on that is Tommy on my body!! Myself, Marisol and Amber from Lapazimageing Fashion Forward are here at this show because we are fans of everything that he produces from his men’s line right down to the sneakers and sunglasses to his weekender totes you name it I think one of us has it!!

Okay let me layout the atmosphere of the show, there are copper chandeliers hanging and a lovely red carpet on the runway that the plastic is covering right at this moment and of course you know the who’s, who is here to take in this spectacular event!!  ITS SHOWTIME PEOPLE AND IT ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN (can you tell I’m excited)!! The music start and it corny but, you know this is all American, Tommy Hilfiger! OMG! the grey on grey suit is just beautiful and I love that he is giving woman the same structure of the suits that he does for the guy’s! Very clean lines and the sheer blouses are just beautiful!

The fur on the jackets and the fur vest are just as breathtaking and just when you thought it could not get any better POW! He hits you with the weekender bags that are sick and this long dress with a poncho, I mean he is killing it!! Double breasted suits for the woman and the hats I’ve gone to heaven!

 

This Tommy Hilfiger show is just brilliant, and taking things to the next level! Its very much so tone on tone but what Tommy is doing is giving you looks that are just fresh and appealing to so many woman of all walks of life and that are just making moves in there day to day!  I love the silk jump suits with the jackets, very smart look and the boots are to die for!! Its so funny to see our Editor in Chief get so emotional over the clothing its a life that she loves and the clothes seem to just speak to her and her passion for what she is delivering to all of us!!  Here are a few of my favorite looks from this runway show:

I really have to agree with Sonya and Marisol this collection is stunning and just bringing such class to the runway!  I’ve been wearing Tommy Hilfiger for so long that I cannot even remember when I got hooked. One thing that I know is, that I will be adding pieces from this collection to my own collection!! You can really see and feel Peter Som’s influence on this line!  Its a very strong and cohesive collection simplistic but the detailing is in all of the jackets, the little appliqués that are on the blouses and the fabric choices!  This show has got to be the best of the best for this day in Runway shows that I’ve attended!!  We want to give you more looks at this magnificent collection and also Designer Tommy Hilfiger!

Well this has got to be the best way to end another Fabulous day at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 Runway show!!  We hope that you all have enjoyed the shows as much as we have enjoyed covering them and bringing them live to you!  Hope you all have a wonderful evening and we will see you again bright and early tomorrow for Day 5!!

 

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae, M. DeGaines and  A. Rose

Photographs by: A. Barlow and L. Mitchell of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment