Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 4- Forth Runway Show of Our Schedule- Max Azria

I’m sitting and waiting for the Max Azria show to begin, and as I look at all the people coming in to attend this runway show, I just remember that “Fashion” is such an amazing life style!  It can invoke you to be flirty, moody, mysterious or just down right bold and sexy!  I think for those of us that are in the business this is what really keeps us attracted to it, and makes us want to just keep giving more!  Yahoo! They are removing the plastic from the runway and its just a matter of seconds before we see the first look!!  Oh the first look is very strong I like the dresses and clutch bags and of course you KNOW I love the shoes!!  This collection is even better than the BCBGMaxAzria line that we saw on day one!! I know I cannot believe I just said that but its true!!

I really love the metallic trench and the flowing tops over the leggings, the ponytail and the makeup on the models are just a perfect accent to this collection.  It keeps you really drawn into what we are looking at the very clean lines, the simplicity of the collection isn’t lost because there is textures and full cohesion with Max Azria!! I am a huge fan of the pockets in the dresses and the fluidity of the fabrics is just breathtaking!  I hate to tell you all but this collection is so beautiful it has brought tears to my eyes!! I’m in heaven from this, I mean just sitting and writing this for you all the excitement and energy is pulsating through me!!! I feel as if I’m right back at the show and celebrating the Fall/Winter 2011 collection all over again!! 

I have to say if your not charged up over this collection then your have no pulse! Max Azria gave us his heart and passion in this collection and even with the music selection he brought it!! Who’s any hotter than Beyonce? No one!! Max Azria, turned the Lights on with “Sweet Dreams”!! This collection was right in your face and I’m thrilled to have been able to present it to you!!

More to come we are off and running to Diane Von Furstenberg!!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment