Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Day 6- Finale Runway Show of Our Schedule- Herve Leger by Max Azria

I had a little time between the Vera Wang runway show and this one so I went to grab something to eat and coffee..  I love coffee its what keeps you going through all of the shows and different events that go on during Fashion Week.  One thing that I truly love about Herve Leger by Max Azria it makes a woman feel and look sexy because it hugs the body just so, and accentuates the perfect curves and silhouette of a woman.  I see that again this is a star studded event; I see countless stars here and most, no all are wearing Herve Leger!  Amanda Hearst, Moe Oshiekiri, Harley Viera-Newton, Elsa Pataky, Heather Marks, Karolina Kurkova (such an amazing personality), Jessica Szohr and Leigh Lezark (who was really enjoying each other). Fabiola Beracasa and none other than Anna Wintour and Grace Coddington.  Told you this is the runway show of runway shows the A-class!!

Its Lights, Cameras, Music, Models (music a little annoying), and with that quick of an intro the first look is out on the runway and let me tell you it is just stunning!! The Herve Leger Bandage dress is to die for!! I mean it is so hugging the model it looks as if it was just painted in the most tasteful and sexy way you can stand!! The boots that are paired with it is just to scrumptious!!! You know Max can deliver on a pair of HOT shoes!!  Only issue I have right about now is that I need to loose a few (Lbs.) to really wear such an amazing outfit as such!!  They have placed these gold link like chains on the dresses so it has this shine like golden hue and then we see leather corsets over the dresses you know I could really see Beyonce or any of the Kardashian sisters Rocking this hot collection!!  I guess you all are just ready to see it now but, I’m going to make you wait a little bit more.. Okay you suffered enough..

The more the collection came out the more you noticed that we where getting even more energized.  This line has such great integrity, cohesiveness and just pure sexy elegance that it took a total life of its own!!  Max Azria and his team are truly incredible and doing things in such a major way!  I cannot say that he ever has disappointed me with anything he has put out or created for his collections!!  This is something I would see at Couture Fashion Week, because that is exactly what this is Couture!!!!  Love, Love, Love is all I can really say!!

 

Presenting the Designer extraordinaire of Herve Leger by Max Azria!! 

This collection was inspired by all thing that are glamorous about woman which created the word for this show Glamazons!!  I really loved it because to be a Glamazon it means you have confidence, know your self-worth and being comfortable with who you are!  I love this word and now its something that I will be using!! 

Okay we are off for another great day, we would like to thank you for supporting Lapazimageing Fashion Forward, and we look forward to bring you more Fabulous coverage from tomorrows Mercedes Benz Fashion Week Fall/Winter 2011 Runway Shows!! 

Until then always be Fabulous, Confident and make sure you’re apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographers: A. Barlow and L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment