Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 3- Forth Runway Show of Our Schedule- Alexander Wang

I’m here at the Alexander Wang show and I know I’m about to see something somewhat different cause if you see some that are going to be viewing his collection they are kind of Grunge Sheik, different kind of styling.. I like it though!! Just getting my settled to watch the show ready for it to start!! Okay the first look comes out and like I said its going to be a different kind of show.. This runway how he has it is rather cleaver and somewhat distracting because they are splitting off and you don’t know who you want to look at.. Can you say I feel like I’m having and attention deficit moment.. Like to much is grabbing my attention making sure I saw the looks correctly.. Oh wow!!

Maybe its just me but, in all honesty I’m just so not feeling this collection from the cloaks, the hair, makeup shoes its just a major flat line for me on this show.. I was hoping to see much more but, could not follow the concept or the story behind this collection.  I’m really going to leave the judgment up to you all and you tell me:

Well, now that this show is over we are off and running to our next stop and that will be Charlotte Ronson.  Hope you have enjoyed our coverage thus far and we look forward to hearing your feedback on all of the fashion!!

 

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: M. DeGaines- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment