Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 3- Fifth Runway Show on Our Schedule- Charlotte Ronson

I’m heading over to the show now and I’m a little behind but I’m fine because the show will not start on time.. Loving some of the fashions I’m seeing and people are just giving such great style this season, I love clothing and how it makes you feel and look!!  Glad to be sitting her waiting for the show to start its been a little hectic for me today and between the shows I also had a meeting to attend (never a dull moment).  I like that Charlotte Ronson has taken the “U” shaped runway concept like Couture Fashion Week and placed seating right in the middle of the runway so you get the full effect!! They are about to remove the plastic from the runway such a great sign that things are about to move full-steam ahead!!  Liking the music that she has selected the first look comes out and its a beautiful Tunic that is crochet great textured stockings and nice shoes!! Loving the messenger bags with the fringe!! She is really bringing the heat with this collection!

This collection is very cohesive and the thigh high boots are just beautiful and give such a different dimension, oh Wow!! Loving the Model with the pink hair she is killing this look and bringing the attitude to the runway!! You work it girl, I love shows like this one!! You know your going to get what your looking for and even a little off the beating pathway.. Short!! Yes someone agrees with me that if you have a great pair of wool shorts and Fabulous Tights you can rock them in the Fall/Winter!! This collection is so wearable and inspiring that I can barely contain myself!! You all have got to see what I drooling over!!

I mean the statement that she is giving is that my clothing is for all woman that if your a celebrity, mom, business woman you can feel great in this collection!! Loving every element from the belted sweaters to the sundress with long sleeves just wonderful!!

Wow, my heart is beating so fast because that is how great this collection was and is!  Next up our final show Altuzarra!!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: A. Barlow for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment