Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 2- Forth Runway Show of Our Schedule- Costello Toglipietra

These Designers are better known as “The Fashion Lumber Jacks” because they always wear there plaid shirts and just kind of remind you of lumber jacks.  Jeffery Costello and Robert Toglipietra have a great partnership, and I’m looking forward to what they are going to present us with for FW 2011. This wait is even longer than 30min how about almost an hour, this is beginning to rub me wrong, I just hope the collection is so worth the wait.  Show time and the first look comes out and I have to say its very pretty, clean, beautiful and kind of a soft pallet.  I love that they have incorporated the lantern sleeves and most of the collections have given you a kind of retro feeling with a very modern twist!  OMG, this yellow dress with the red accent underneath is just beautiful they have out done themselves with this one! The movement and flow of the fabric is just amazing and something very fashion forward!

Oh this line is very exciting just when your not expecting it, they bring out something else that kind of makes you sit up and take notice. I don’t know exactly why the girls are wear these kind of muffs on their hands but the clothing is just brilliant, and is something that you could really see on the streets! I could even see some of these pieces on the red carpet or even for some great premier! Loving it!

This was an excellent show and I’m just so happy that I got to come to it.  I have seen their fashions only in magazines but never in person and I would love to make this one of my regular shows to attend!! Beautiful and very cohesive, now off to the finale show of our day Nicole Miller! 

 

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment