Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 3- Closing of Couture Fashion Week Sieges NYC- Edward Asouni

Its the last show of this amazing event and I’m really looking forward to this!!  Opening the show for Edward Asouni is Singer Kaya! I love this look on her and she sounds great!

The music starts for this Designer and its like a count down, then the first look comes out on the runway and its this breathtaking, gorgeous gown that is just like floating down the catwalk!!  I’m so happy to see this first look, it has washed all the feelings and thought of that last runway show out of my mind!  I love the Crinoline and lace underskirt of this gown its such a classy but, a bit of old Hollywood feeling just wonderful!!

I would love to have been the fly on the wall when this collection was conceptualized, because the gowns are just intoxicating and the fluidity of this line is magnificent!! In all honesty you always have to save the best for last and this is really the best of the best of this evening!! I love the metallic fabrics, sequins and beading and so many of the small embellishments that play along the shoulder line and the skirting of the garments!! This collection is so heavenly and yummy that I have got to give you another helping of Edward Asouni’s collection!

In all honesty this collection was perfectly executed and developed into a real soul as each piece came onto the runway. It went from long flowing gowns to beautiful suits, bold colors and different textures, to the introducing of a gorgeous bride!! I’m so excited from everything that is being presented to me that sitting here just trying to tell you each and every detail is like running through my mind a top speed, and its like my fingers cannot type it out fast enough for you all to have it!! This Designer you can see the romantic story, the passion and desire from the moment of him developing this collection until the birth of the collection that is currently on the runway!!

I have to say this collection cohesively placed you in a mind set ready for everything that is Couture and not by any means did Edward Asouni disappoint!!

Wow!! This was really an amazing and astonishing Couture Fashion Week and I’m just thrilled to be able to bring it to all of you, and that you get to sit front row and see these amazing Designers!! 

I would like to thank my team for always supporting me and doing such and amazing job! I want to give a special thank you to my Photographer D. Robinson for really taking great photographs and capturing the real elements and spirit of Couture Fashion Week! Thank you to Yolanda Agnew for Designing Two Fabulous and amazing Couture outfits for me to wear during CFW!  Thanks to my family for always believing, loving, trusting and supporting me, because with out you all I would not be where I am today!!  Gracias y te amo mucho!!

**I would like to give a special thank you to Andres Aquino, for always producing such great runway shows and bring such elegance and grace to the world!! Andres, we really appreciate your vision for CFW and we hope that it lives on for a very long time!!  Your pure genius is felt through out the venue and we applaud you such a gracious and amazing host!!

All of the ushers and staff members of CFW that take such great care of all of us Journalist and Photographers, entertainers and guest thank you!

Special thank you to the Waldorf-Astoria on Park Avenue for allowing us to be in such a wonderful, and astonishing establishment as yours!!

Hope you all have enjoyed our coverage and we where just told the next Couture Fashion Week will be September 16-18, 2011!!  We hope to bring you more great coverage from this amazing event!!

All photos will be posted to our Facebook page for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants, so make sure you’re apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: S. LaRae- Editor-in-Chief

Photographer: D. Robinson for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment