Sunday, February 13, 2011

Day 3- Second Runway Show of Our Schedule- Adam

I’m at the Adam Lippes show ready for it to start (yes the theme is still 30min late) but, I think this is going to be a little different, in speaking with some they have stated that Adam, has taken his inspiration from the National Museum of American Indians.  I love the concept now I’m ready to see if he can pull it together for a great FW 2011 Collection!!  Had false hope for a second thought the show was about to start but its not, to many still coming in at the last second.  Here we go show time!!

Okay I really like this collection and the energy that it is giving off, its different in the element that it has the feeling of the Indian blanket coat but with a new flair because they are mohair, hand knit sweaters, wide legged wool pants! I must let you see some of this collection right now or maybe you want to wait? I know stop teasing you!

 

I have to tell you something with the Geek sheik glasses is hot, I think this season I’m just going to go and by a pair and rock them because they look so hot with the looks from the runway!!  Nerds all of a sudden have become such the trend and they never fit in before but thanks to Glee they have really found their nitch! Oh and I loved, loved, LOVED the Silk pleated skirts!!

With all the great footage that L. Mitchell shot from this show I wanted to really give you all a bonus and put in more from the show and the also introduce you to Designer Adam Lippes!!  I love his ideas and the theme of this seasons look and how wearable it is:

This was an awesome show and I’m just thrilled to have attended.  Well we are off and running again and next stop Vivienne Tam! You must stay close to all the action because as hot as this show is I know Vivienne Tam is going to be just off the Charts!!

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

Article by: M. DeGaines- Style/Fashion Reporter

Photographer: L. Mitchell for LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2011. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

2 comments:

  1. This is a very noble-looking little dress - befitting the princess knit hats for women of the house. Ribbons and flowers adorn it as they should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Trusted,
    I guess we should say thank you for your comment but, we don't really know what your speaking of but we're happy you enjoyed our coverage!
    Lapazimageing Fashion Forward
    Where everything is Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete