Saturday, February 16, 2013

Mercedes Benz Fashion Week F/W 2013-Jill Stewart

Fashion Week 025

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor: Meah

Article by: Lisa Lentz

Photographer: N. Mar

 

I’m so excited to be here and getting ready to see one of my favorite Designers Jill Stewart! Just a little tip I don’t know if you all know this about Jill that she has a Flagship store right here in NY in SoHo plus she also does accessories, children’s clothing and much more!

I know that not only do you all love seeing the collections you also want to know which celebrities where sitting front row. Well, I see Chloe Bridges and Maika Monroe, Chelsea Leyland and OMG Zoe Kravitz is here looking rather cute in her Jill Stewart outfit. I cannot believe this weather we are having and its also messing up everyone’s shoe game, I ended up wearing a pair of boots and carrying a large tote bag to throw them into and putting on the cute booties I bought to wear. Perfect its time for the show they’ve dimmed the lights and are starting to remove the covering on the runway!

I’m excited to see what is going to come out first and its show-time! I love this collection its very feminine and flirty and has such great details. I think Jill Stewart is a brain child in how she presented this seasons collection its like a play on chic grunge, with and uptown feeling plus a romantic twist-This collection would make a fabulous Hollywood story line and I could see some of the hottest and trendiest A-listers rocking these looks:

h-623_w-360-152 h-623_w-360-63 h-623_w-360-69 h-623_w-360-71  h-623_w-360-81 h-623_w-360-86 h-623_w-360-89 h-623_w-360-97 h-623_w-360-101 h-623_w-360-105 h-623_w-360-107  h-623_w-360-116 h-623_w-360-125 h-623_w-360-143 h-623_w-360-147

Wow the collections is very cohesive and I love the show of skin but, not too much and the flouncy and flirt petal dress with the sexy shoulder and key hole was just fabulous! I like the details on the collars of the other garments and how they gave kind of that school girl meets downtown chic and sexy, I don’t want to forget about the shoes either they were HOT!! All and all I couldn’t find fault with anything that was presented and just to also tell you when you view these photographs really pay attention to the details of the fabrics.

 

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment