Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1-Mercedes Benz Fashion Week F/W 2013

Fashion Week 025

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Sr. Editor: Meah

Article By: Lisa Lentz

Photographer: A. Brandinkowski

 

Hello Fashionably Fabulous LaPazions, we’re here at Sergio Davila’s runway show and I’m really so excited to be covering his show; because I’m such a fan. I looking forward to seeing what is going to be offered to all of us here and this show is filling up nicely. Let me just tell you about my outfit, I decided to wear a cute high-waist pair of black pants that I got for a steal at H&M, and yes I said H&M-I paired it with a cute ruffled blouse by DVF and boyfriend jacket by DKNY that I got on sale during Fashions Night Out and my lovely Madden shoes. I cannot say that I’m dressed like its winter time but, fashion knows no season! LOL!!

I guess Sergio didn’t get the memo that we should really start the show on time but, I guess he is building anticipation for all of us here. OMG! sitting front row is the most gorgeous and Fabulous Maksim Chmerkovskiy and his sexy brother Val; sweet I really love them and have to try to not act like such a fan!! The show is about to start and they’ve brought the lights down Woohoo!!  I guess I need to tell you that this show is just for our sexy men that follow us and any of you ladies that are looking to give your man a fabulous new look.

I’m loving it cause these guy’s look great they look like real men and the look is fresh and very fashion forward. I love when you see things for guy’s and you can imagine who would rock looks like this and I’d love to see like Diddy or Reggie Bush rocking this look, I have to let you all see this collection:

Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio Davila Sergio DavilaI have to disagree with my partners Erin and Marisol, they feel like this look is so yesterday and they keep saying how they wanted so much more for the guy’s. I think this look is hot and fresh and it works for a lot of different backgrounds, I think that the pallet is limited but, I did like the russets and the fabric selections.

 

Stay Fabulous and close to all the action at

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment