Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1-Mercedes Benz Fashion Week-F/W 2013

Fashion Week 025

Editor-in-Chief; Sonya LaRae

Sr. Editor: Meah

Article by Erin Lopez

Photographer: N. Mar

 

I’m really excited to be coving this seasons runway show for Kenneth Cole, its so amazing because, I’ve been a fan of his work for a very long time and, this is my first time covering for Lapazimageing Fashion Forward all such a great experience!  I’m hearing around the tent, is that Kenneth is pushing the envelope this season giving somewhat of a stronger feeling to his line and not so much where fem is fem. I have to tell you this is a packed house for this runway show and the whose-who is here and taking their seats.

Shut up Heidi Klum just walked right in front of me she looks fabulous! Brooke Shields, Mario Cantone (didn’t realize what a little man he is), Rachel Dratch, Cuba Gooding Jr. (Not looking that great) and Chayenne Jackson is also present so its a real star studded event. Okay the lights are dimming so its show-time (trust me its about time 35 min late). The first look comes out onto the runway and I have to tell you its very different from what we see from Kenneth Cole, I’m not sure if I’m liking it yet or what, I’m not overly sure even about the color pallet yet (I’ll let you know as I continue to take the collection in) but one thing I’m loving are the hats, they are too cute for words but, its just something missing:

h-623_w-360-38 h-623_w-360-44 h-623_w-360-1-1 h-623_w-360-11 h-623_w-360-19 h-623_w-360-20 h-623_w-360-21 h-623_w-360-24 h-623_w-360-25 h-623_w-360-27 h-623_w-360-28 h-623_w-360-30 h-623_w-360-34 h-623_w-360-35 h-623_w-360-36

You know I just put my finger on what it is that I don’t really care for with this collection, its very hard and all the rumors where so wrong I don’t see life in in the collection and normally that what you get with Kenneth. I loved the cuts of the skirts being that classic A-line and having a very retro feeling, but the darkness of the collection isn’t something that really did anything for me. I still loved certain elements that he brought into the collection and all and all it was very cohesive.

 

Stay close to all the action!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment