Monday, February 11, 2013

Day 1-Mercedes Benz Fashion Week-F/W 2013

Fashion Week 025

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Sr. Editor: Meah

Article by: Marisol DeGaines

Photographs by: B. Upshaw

 

I’m here at BCBG which is one of our true favorite Designers at Lapazimageing Fashion Forward! I cannot tell you the fight that we all had trying to decide which one of us was going to cover the show but, with me having seniority guess whose bringing you coverage. I have to tell you its always such and air when you come to a Max Azria/BCBG runway show; everyone is trying to just rock whatever look they own by this amazing and totally stunning Designer. I’m just waiting with baited breath for the first look to hit the runway as well as all of the celebs sitting front row.

Let me see who I see here today okay I see fashion blogger Bryan boy, The Man Repeller and then I noticed gold medalist Sanya Richards Ross- Okay its time for the show to start and I’m poised and ready for the first look!! OMG! Wow, this is such a major change from what we see from BCBG its very much so has a feeling of Bohemian, Gipsy the layered look is very hot the fabric choices I love and the cohesiveness is amazing. Max Azria and his beautiful partner are real trendsetters and aren’t afraid to push the envelope when it comes to creativity, I’m so feeling this I guess I’ll let you see what we’re being treated to:

BCBG BCBG BCBG bCBH BCBG BCBG BCBG BCBG BCBG BCBG

  As I sat her watching the collection come down the runway, it made me feel some of and Indian inspired feeling to it because; they place the leggings under the garments and have this kind of layered look and feeling and how the fabric just flowed. I liked the energy of this collection and I look forward to possibly wearing this look myself. I love when Designers keep pushing themselves and do something different and challenging to their own craft. Perfection once again!!

 

Bringing you all the action from the Hottest Runways!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment