Friday, September 13, 2013

Day 6: MBFW Tory Burch S/S14:

MBFW logo

Editor-in-Chief:Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor:Leah Leslie

Article by:Lisa Cortez-Fashion Journalist  Photographer:K.Williams

We are mid-way through fashion week and its truly been a great season. We’ve seen some highs and some lows but, all and all I think next season we’re going to have a lot of fabulous well dressed and trendy looking Fashionistas!  Today is a very full-day for us here at Lapazimageing Fashion Forward:

1). 9:00 am- Tory Burch

2). 10:00 am- Badgley Mischka

3). 11:00 am- Vera Wang

I’m excited to be here at the Tory Burch show, I have to tell you her star is really rising and she is capturing everyone with her designs. This is a true star studded runway show I see Ken Downing, Jessica Hart, Anna Wintour, Camila Alves, Rashida Jones and I think that’s Emmy Rossum:Anna WintourCamila AlvesEmmy RossumJessica HartKen DowningRashida JonesIts showtime the first look is out on the runway and I have to say I love the eclectic nostalgic feeling that Tory Burch is giving us. I feel like I’ve been transported back to the 60’s with a modern feel, from the fabrics, detailed embroidery work and even the hemlines just very well done:

Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14Sitting here looking at this collection made me reflect back on photos of my mother and different looks that she wore during the 60’s and 70’s; and I wish I had kept some of those clothes because, literally the styles are such a major hit and come back. I always remembered what someone said to me once that “There is nothing new under the sun, just remade.”

Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14Tory Burch S/S14I love every element of this very cohesive collection and thought that the hair and makeup complimented the collection nicely. We may or may not have lived in the 60’s or 70’s but, with fabulous Designers such as Tory we’re going to get the chance to rock the style with a modern twist:Designer Tory BurchWhat did you like about this collection? Do you think you’ll rock any of these fabulous looks? We cannot wait to hear your thoughts and opinions.

Don’t forget that you can see the full-collection at: http://www.facebook.com/lapazimageing Join our page for full-access.

Up next we have the amazing Designers Badgley Mischka don’t go anywhere you don’t want to miss a second of our coverage!

Do you have style questions, need advise on how to cover a particular flaw, want us to review a product? Then email us at: homeoffice_lapazimageing@yahoo.com

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

*Giving Style a Voice!*

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2011-2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws

No comments:

Post a Comment