Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 1: MBFW-BCBGMAXAZRIA S/S14:

MBFW LOGO 14

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor: Leah Leslie

Article by: Sonya LaRae-Certified Image Consultant/Fashion Journalist

Photographs: K. Wilson-Freelance Lapazimageing

Hello Fabulous LaPazions, we’re here in New York at the acclaimed Lincoln Center, for another fabulous fashion season with our amazing host Mercedes Benz; and I cannot begin to tell you how much we’re looking forward to seeing what’s going to be offered to all of you Stylistas/Stylistos for spring/summer14; so with this being stated let me give you our line up for Day1:

1). 10:00 am-BCBGMaxAzria

2). 11:00 am- Richard Chai

3). 2:00 pm Tadashi Shoji

4). 3:00 pm Desigual

Well as many of you know I’m a huge fan of Max Azria and his beautiful wife/muse Lubov. I think I’ve told you all so many times, that if they had a show I would travel to east-of-nowhere to attend (LOL). Making our way into the venue I really noticed that the style trends are true to last season, I see more and more flats being worn than ever before. Loving the little floral skits, lace and of coarse the asymmetrical cuts and color blocking. Let me go and find my seat so I can take everything in and feel the energy which, is very high everyone’s excited talking and in anticipation of what’s to come I love the U-shaped runway so we’re going to have a 360 degree look at the collection!!

Guess what LaPazions, in true Mercedes Benz Fashion Week form the show is late (Standard for MBFW). Woohoo! it must be almost show-time because they’re getting people off the runway and taking there seats. Only 35 min later than show time but, it’ll be worth the wait the tarp is being removed now!!

First look comes out on the runway and okay this is rather different. I like the material and the sheer insets I need to see more to see if I’m going to just love this collection. I like the soft beachy wavy hair on the models and very natural glowing makeup very nice look. I think I would have liked to see more detailing and better fit, some of the looks make you think of the trench coat dresses the pallet is nice very pale and the crop tops are very fresh and trending for this coming season. Let me give you a look at what we’re being treated to: BCBG1BCBG2BCBG3BCBG4BCBG5BCBG11I also loved how the change in materials and patterns where utilized in the collection. The cut outs and see through material is just to gorgeous for words I so could see this being worn over the spring/summer and running to appointments or out to lunch with friends you name it you its very much so ready-to-wear:BCBG18BCBG20BCBG25BCBG27BCBG29BCBG30Then in true form and fashion of every show Max and Lubov come out and grace the stage with him pulling her along:Max and LubovYou know I cannot wait to hear what you all thought of the collection. Please make sure you leave a comment and don’t forget to visit our Facebook page to see all of the photos from each of the runway shows: http://www.facebook.com/lapazimageing

Stay close to all the action we have much more to come and next up is Richard Chai.

Do you have style questions, need advise on how to cover a particular flaw, want us to review a product? Then email us at: homeoffice_lapazimageing@yahoo.com

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

*Giving Style a Voice!*

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2011-2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment