Friday, September 6, 2013

Day 1: MBFW Tadashi Shoji S/S14:

Logo

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor: Leah Leslie

Photographer: D. Biggs

Article by: Nelson Nirmond-Style Journalist/Certified Image Consultant

Hey LaPazions its your boy Nelson here, I’m really excited right now cause basically this is my first fashion week coverage. Meaning my boss and Editor-in-Chief felt I did so well covering the 2013 VMA’s, she is giving me a run at this. I’m attending the Tadashi Shoji runway show, which by the way I’m a fan of his work and the collections prior to this season. You all may be familiar with him as well because-of his strong red carpet prescient's; I mean honestly Tadashi Shoji has dressed the whose-who of the industry so I know they are going to turn up and show their support:Alyssa MilanoBella Thorne I was so excited to see both of these ladies because one, I’ve always wanted to work with both because one is trending for young women and is doing it well and the other is a iconic child actress that transitioned beautifully into adult smoking actress. I’m ready its time for the show and the first look comes out and its this really cute pleated skirt w/quarter length sleeves which is beautiful and I love that its very feminine but, this particular cut wouldn’t look good on a pear shaped body type because of the cut of the skirt. I like that the collection is very romantic the textured fabrics are just spectacular:ts2ts3ts4Then as I was sitting and really taking all of this in Tadashi brings out the sexiest evening gowns that I could see on some of the top starlet’s walking the red carpet this season for several different award shows. You just have to see what he is doing:ts5I personally feel that Tadashi Shoji knocked this collection out the box and get 5 plus stars from me!

Do you feel my review of this Designers collection is spot on or do you think a it could have given you just a bit more?

Don’t forget you can see the complete collection on our fabulous Facebook page located at: http://www.facebook.com/lapazimageing

Stay close because next up on our schedule is Desigual

Do you have style questions, need advise on how to cover a particular flaw, want us to review a product? Then email us at: homeoffice_lapazimageing@yahoo.com

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

*Giving Style a Voice!*

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2011-2013. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment