Sunday, February 12, 2012

Day 1-Show’s that a Major Trend Isn’t Going Anywhere!

Fashion Week 036   

Sonya LaRae: Editor-in-Chief

Me-ah: Editor

D. Robinson: Photographer

Article by: Marisol DeGaines

We’re running into the venue for Max Azria’s BCBG and we cannot wait. Its 10:00am the first show of the this years Fashion week and starting off with one of my favorite Designers is the best way to kick things off! You know we get inside and all the normal hub of celebs sprinkled along the front row are all here and those that we will see all along our trail of shows. Its time for the show to open and let me tell you one trend that is making a mark and staying on the mark is color blocking and pleats.

I love the feeling of the collection its very cohesive but, its like I’ve been here and done this a few times already. The collection is sprayed with color from marigold/burgundy and orange and fur that adorns the outerwear, sheer jumpsuits which I love jumpsuits. Finally its time for the show to begin the lights dim and our first look comes out and its this retro color blocking trench coat. I’m like okay very nice very 70’ish and modern that makes this a must have:

FWBCBG1   When you say BCBG,  I just instantly think incredible Designer not afraid of taking risk and putting a little chance of whimsy into the collection with splashes of sexy all in ones collection and then makes you just want to purchase everything that comes onto the runway!  JUST PURE BRILLANCE!!  I could honestly be biased about this particular Designer and each season I find myself sitting on the end of the seat waiting for the 1st look to hit the runway and blow our minds! Have I torched you enough are you ready to see what we are enjoying? I present you with BCBG Max Azria’s Fall/Winter 2012-13 Collection:

BCBGFWE bcbghh FWBCBG2 FWBCBG3  bcbg33 BCBG88 I’m not a told you kind of girl but, I told you so this collection was so cohesive and feminine and such a must have. The shoes, handbags and jewelry were just to die for which for myself and several of the other Fashion/Style Reporters just needed to see this collection up close so soon as it was over backstage was pure pandemonium! Yahoo another fabulous Fashion Week to Celebrate!!

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2012. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment