Friday, April 6, 2012

The Streets of Brooklyn are Rocking Fashion Day 1-Continued!

Continued:03-29-04-01-12

Here we are at the closing of day 1 of BK Fashion Week(end), I am always excited for the closing of any runway show that I attend and; I hope this just doesn’t disappoint me in anyway what so ever! Here we go the first look comes out onto the runway and Thank God it didn’t disappoint me at all; the look is to cute and the Model is serving it I mean she looks Fierce!:

IMG_8591 I love the fabric choices that the Designer selected, the little details with the fabric swatch on the leg of the paints to the little lace up front on the pants and the touches of lace, plus the collection is very cohesive and the coat dresses are To Die For I love McColl and Clan, they are bring heat to the runway and thank GOD the closing is going in the right direction:

IMG_8847 IMG_8852 IMG_8629 IMG_8650 IMG_8727 IMG_8796 IMG_8836 This is how you end a Runway show for the first day of a Fashion Week(end), I really enjoyed this collection. In closing I think for the first day it wasn’t that bad and it wasn’t that good but, I enjoyed the shows and the venue was Amazing! Okay Gorgeous Fashionista and Fashionistos we hope you enjoyed the first day of BK Fashion Week(end) and stay close to all the action for day 2!

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2012. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment