Saturday, September 19, 2015

NYFW: Vera Wang Only Bridal?

nyfw-the-shows-logo

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor: Nile Harper

Article By: Sonya LaRae-Certified Image Consultant, Certified Lifestyle/Relationship Coach, Fashion/Style Journalist

Photographs By: N. Wallace Jr

LaPazions, I must be totally honest with you all; I’m only here at Vera Wang because, my niece is a huge fan of this Designer and because she is fighting to beat Leukemia. I thought I’d cover this show exclusively for Elly (Please click on her picture to donate and support us in helping to find a cure for blood cancer and Leukemia):TeamEllyAs I sit here getting ready to see what is going to be presented, I am a little worried and nerves because, the last 4 seasons haven’t been that great, so I am hoping this season will usher in a new and vibrant Vera Wang. The first look comes onto the runway and my heart slightly sinks into my feet.. I’m really not sure what direction or feel Vera is going with but, I can honestly say its definitely not what I was hoping to see:VW1VW2VW3VW4

I am praying this isn’t what the full collection looks like. I love the shoes that are being featured on the models with the collection but, I don’t really feel they match or feel right with each piece that comes onto the runway.. With that being stated, I’d love to have a pair in my collection though:Shoes

Thank goodness a few really cute pieces came out and I thought seriously Vera Wang’s ready-to-wear just isn’t that ready to wear.. I’d love to see her put more definition and cohesion into the collection and give us some color (technically she gave us a bang of orange). I’d like to see something that looks more like what we’ve come to know and love with Vera Wang bridal for the ready-to-wear:VW5VW6VW14VW15VW16VW19

We cannot wait to hear your feedback and thought regarding this seasons collection.

Join our Exclusive Facebook page to see all our coverage from NYFW at: https://www.facebook.com/lapazimageing

You Should Come and Get “Social” With Us:

Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/lapazimageing

Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/LaPazConsultant

Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/lapazimageing

You can now receive our latest articles directly to your inbox by subscribing at: https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/lapazimageing-fashion-forward-14163769

History is about to take place at Pink The Runway- The first EVER Luxury/Couture 8+ Runway show. You DO NOT Want to MISS THIS!!Full Page PTR 3 (4) revised

Would you like for Lapazimageing Fashion Forward to cover your next fabulous fashion event, product launch or boutique opening? E-mail Nelson Nirmond at: bookinglapazimageing@yahoo.com

Have a fabulous beauty product, clothing line, stunning jewelry collection you’d like for us to review? E-mail Lindsay Miles at: promoservices4_lapazimageing@yahoo.com

There is still so much more to come so, stay with the Hottest spot on the Internet!

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

*Giving Style a Voice!*

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2011-2015. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

@VeraWang, #NYFW, #FashionWeek, #SS2016, #Fashion, #FashionBloggers, #StyleBloggers, #FashionInsiders, #StyleInsiders, #FashionInfluencers, #Influencers, #StyleInfluencers, @TheBloggerBabes, @Najaamlee, @_IFB, #LeukemiaAwareness, #HowIFight, #BeatLeukemia

No comments:

Post a Comment