Friday, March 2, 2012

Milan Fashion Week Gave Fierce Runway Shows-Part1!

Fashion Week 025

Sonya LaRae: Editor-in-Chief

Me-ah: Editor

Marisol DeGaines: Style/Fashion Reporter

P. Willis, D. Boillas: Photographers

 

Fashion Week in Milan went off without a hick-up, but not for us I guess you’re wondering why we’re just getting you coverage from Milan? Its because we could not locate the photos that our Photographer sent over and its just been crazy!! Urrggh!! Needless to say we hope that you will enjoy because it was so amazing and beyond anything that we could ever think. First stop Gucci; and I mean the colors were bold, some muted and very rich for the season and the use of purple I loved being that this is one of my favorite colors to see in any collection, because I think its a challenge to work with this very brilliant color!! Nothing that came down the runway went wrong it just made you want to run out and go shopping immediately:

GI6 G4 GI1 GI2 GI3 GI5 For me this collection was so right on the mark, my favorite piece had to be this muted colored dress with the yellow swirls and how the fabric just flowed as the model walked down the runway it was so breathtaking. The one thing that I didn’t care for is the hair and makeup, I felt like you had this beautiful collection of sheer fabrics, feminine touches and then you have this harsh look so for me this missed the mark.  I cannot wait to be off to our next show which will be Alberta Ferretti to see what is going to be offered to all of us Fashion Lovers!!

 

Be apart of the Hottest Spot on the Internet

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where everything is Fabulous!

 

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com ©2012. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws.

No comments:

Post a Comment