Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Our Top 5 Fashion Trends for 2014:

Fashion Trends Logo

Editor-in-Chief: Sonya LaRae

Senior Editor: Leah Leslie

Article by: Sonya LaRae-Certified Image/Lifestyle Consultants/MUA and Fashion Journalist

Photos Provided by: Lapazimageing Fashion Forward and LaPaz Image/Event Consultants

LaPazions, this weather has changed so quickly and I have to admit it to you all; I happen to love fall and winter. I don’t mind the cold weather one bit but, what I do mind is the snow and ice. The other thing I love about fall and winter is my wardrobe!! Yes Fashionistas, my winter wardrobe is 10 times better than my spring/summer wardrobe (I cannot dress cool enough for the heat). I love the jackets, boots, turtlenecks, the deep rich colors and much much more! Snow dayThis brings me to my top 5 favorite style picks for this season:

1. The Wrap Coat:Wrap coatsYes, look how fabulous these coats are, it’s much like being wrapped in a lush blanket which is so warm-you just cannot go wrong with a gorgeous wrap coat. SIDE NOTE: Don’t forget pattern is everything this season so you can even go bold with the fabric choices.

2. The Cape:Capes to You I have to tell you I know why every super hero wants a cape because, they are just FABULOUS!! I mean it adds such a different dimension and elegance to your wardrobe. You can select from a floor sweeping length or maybe you like a cape that stops at the waistline, capes add a certain fashionality to your wardrobe.

3. Boot, Boots and more BOOTS:Winter boot gameHoney do you see these boots they are to die for! I mean EEEEVVVRRYY girl needs a beautiful blinged out pair of boots! I love that they have gone the extra mile with boots from laser cut to peep toe you can find something that is fashionable and fabulous and, you have a wide selection on the type of heel you’ll be rocking.

4. Bold Retro Styles:Retro made ModernI love the retro feel and look that has been brought modern. I think if I knew what I know now I’d asked my mother to save a lot of my grandmothers fabulous fashionable clothing that she had. My grandmother was a true fashion icon way before her time, I mean if you could have seen her wardrobe it would make you jealous. I love the silhouettes because, they are feminine have a beautiful and flattering shape for most body-types. I love the retro look because you can pull from different eras to make it all your own.

5. Fur, Fur and MORE FUR:Fur-fur and more fur Pause my PETA followers do not throw your shoes or stop following me. I mean fur is gorgeous and now with the high end faux furs you don’t know the real from the fake and we love it!! I mean I love a gorgeous fur and if it means no animals were injured in me getting what I think is a twist or touch of class is even better. I love the fur vest, jackets, hats, handbags, fur-lined boots you name it I’m rocking them!

Fashion is just and extension of your inward expression and you should take every opportunity to express yourself without any hesitation! I want to hear what you’re looking forward to rocking this Fall/Winter 2014 and what hot trend you want to keep from last season.

Would you like to book a free consultation with one of our expert Image Consultants? Then visit http://www.lapazimageing.com or simple email us at homeoffice_lapazimageing@yahoo.com

Join our Exclusive LaPazion family on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/lapazimageing

Guess whose on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/LaPazConsultant

Lapazimageing Fashion Forward

Where Everything is Fabulous!

*Giving Style a Voice!*

This article is property of LaPaz Image/Event Consultants and copyrights of Lapazimageingfashion.blogspot.com © 2011-2014. It is prohibited by law to copy, add or release this information without signed authorization of the so said company herein listed in this article under the laws of The United States and Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Copyright Infringement Laws

#FashionTrends, #Fashion, #StyleinSider, #Style, #Trends

No comments:

Post a Comment